Followers

Friday 17 June 2016

IHSW and Freebies

Hi Everyone

It the International Hermit and Stitching this Weekend from 17-19 June.  So I'm planning to get some stitching done.  I'm hoping to show you some before and after pics of my stitching.  It's mainly Hardanger hearts, as I have some Weddings and Wedding Anniversary cards to complete.  So watch this space.

Freebies


There are some lovely SALs and freebie cross stitch charts that I wanted to share with you.  There are a few Calendar SAL that I have found.

I'm sure there are lots who are following The Snowflower Diaries and the Joyful World SAL.  I thought I would list the link for each month for you.

January, February, March, April, May, June and July.  Just click on the month to go directly to the page.

DMC Italy also has a Calendar, and all the charts can be found here:-


Here is what it looks like.

Lesley Teare's Blog has some lovely freebies.  Here is a link to some Honeysuckle.

Honeysuckle.

Permin has a freebie of a pot of flowers, which can be found here.

Pot of flowers.

I hope you enjoy these freebies.


Until next time.


Take Care and Happy Stitching Everyone.






1 comment:

Vickie said...

Mary Joan! I thank you for this link to the calendar. I will be printing these off. :)