Followers

Saturday 7 September 2013

September is here, and I have some stitching to share with you!!

 It's my friends birthday later on this month, and as I was going away on a short holiday to Wales, I popped in a small kit to stitch.  I have already stitched this design before, but I wanted it bigger.  I changed some of colours and used some of the left over threads from last time.  I think it's turned out quite well.  Here's a picture of them both together.

Celtic Knot by Textile Heritage.
-ooOoo-

I thought you would like to see some of the photos I took while I was away.

Eagle Owl at Cardiff Castle
Little Owl at Cardiff Castle
Castle Keep at Cardiff Castle
Tintern Abbey
Chepstow Castle
Cabbage White Butterfly
Hover Fly

Tortoiseshell Butterfly

Until Next time, Happy Stitching Everyone.


3 comments:

Vickie said...

Gorgeous stitching and pictures!!

Brigitte said...

A very nice celtic design with beautiful colours. Looks great on the cards.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

cucki said...

Sweet stitching and lovely pictures x