Followers

Thursday 2 August 2012

Hardanger Finish

Hi Everyone and welcome to all my new followers.

I know, this is quick!  But I just had to share with you a quick little Hardanger design from "New Stitches Magazine", Issue  No. 232, that I started and finished yesterday!   The designs in the magazine are all done in white, but I just wanted to use some of my multicoloured threads that I have in my stash.




-ooOoo-

Finally the sun is shining and it's not as cold today.  So I went out into the garden and took some photos of the flowers, especially the fuchsias.  They are looking so good this year, with all the rain we have had.








Until Next time, Happy Stitching Everyone


6 comments:

Vickie said...

I think it turned out fabulous with your multicolored thread. :)

cucki said...

Very lovely hardanger piece ..love the color so much
Sweet flowers. Enjoy your day xxx

Wendy said...

So pretty, I really like coloured hardanger work

Violet said...

Combinación de colores muy interesante!
Si usted está interesado en aprender nuevas técnicas y elementos de tecnología en Hardanger, los invito a visitar mi blog y conocer más detalles sobre el nuevo proyecto de los derechos de autor de Hardanger temporada.
http://violetgold.blogspot.com/2012/08/hardanger.html

Stitching Noni said...

Very pretty, love the colours.

Valma said...

you made a great piece of hardanger
with those threads it's perfect
bravo =)
I definitely have to try hardanger =)
I say it each time....
happy stitching
big hugs
xxx