Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Birthday Princess

I've entered a challenge on MSCSG.  What we were asked to do was stitch one of Margaret Sherry's Sketchies and be creative, use painted fabric, coloured threads and add a little touch of yourselves! It can be a new saying, buttons, lace, anything you want.  So this is what I have come up with.  Adding Mill Hill glass seed beads 00553 and Metallic threads.


Birthday Princess by Margaret Sherry


Letter Prize has arrived

My letter prize has arrived in the post today.  I can't wait to use the Madeira Silk threads.  I've never used silk thread before.  I received 10 spiral packs of silk threads and a thread cutter from Madeira together with a leaflet about the silk threads.

Prize for "Valentine Smooches" letter in Cross Stitcher Magazine.


Happy Stitching Everyone


6 comments:

Lee said...

your Birthday Princess is just delightful

Mouse said...

oooo that is really cute :) and well done on the letter prize .. silks are lovely to use :) love mouse xxx

♥ Nia said...

I love it!! Great idea for the princess details :D Good job!

Congratulations for your prize :D
I'm still waiting for mine =/

Tatkis said...

Such a cute cat princess! I love the crown :)
Congratulations with your prize!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Sari (saristitching) said...

What a cute cat!!! I just love it :)

#HeatherMakes said...

Congratulations on your win and I just love your stitching!