Followers

Friday 28 January 2011

You can never be too early to Stitch for Christmas!!

 I like to start early for Christmas, so I thought I would share with you some of the Margaret Sherry Christmas designs that I have stitched.  I finished stitching the Christmas Mouse with a stocking only yesterday.  I changed the stars on the stocking to gold thread, to give it a bit of a sparkle.

Mouse with Stocking from Cross Stitcher Magazine

Goose from Quick and Easy Magazine

Robin with stocking from Quick and Easy Magazine

Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work well done, I love the little mouse and stocking.

Joana said...

So cute!

The mouse is my favorite =)

Unknown said...

Hi Maryjoan! I loved your blog, it is beautiful! I love hardanger too but long ago I don't do anything with this wonderful stitch. Kisses!

♥ Nia said...

I agree with you, it can never bee too early ;)
Beautiful works, all of them! Congrats :D

#HeatherMakes said...

As usual, Totally fantastic Mary Joan! :-)